Monday, April 12, 2010

'Smiles

i don't normally do the whole 'rating-my-day' thing, nor do i have many 'fuck my life' moments, simply cause firstly, i don't think days should be compared like that cause we should be happy to be alive as it is and secondly, cause i think life doesn't deserved to be complained about nor fucked simply cause of bad moments.

however, today was a great day. though there were minor moments in which i got annoyed and pissy, it was great. Baby brought me to eat tao huay, and after that it was chocolate milk ice shavings + calamarie rings. headed to the arcade and i watched him play drums and we completed the bishy-bashy game (sp), well at least he did. it wasn't anything special, but it felt nice to spend time together, just the two of us.

after that, i headed home and my parents surprised (not really) me with something i've wanted for quite a long time. am really touched cause i know i don't deserve it at all. it's sad that my parents probably don't know how much i love them, cause i really don't do family affection very well.

F.A.M.I.L.Y! (gratz to those who get it.)

honestly, today was one of the best days in a long long while, though my days have all been quite good. perhaps people might wonder why i'm so happy at just spending time with my boyfriend, when it's quite a normal thing for others. see, we have loads of problems, and half the time we're fighting or being angry at each other. it's hard for the both of us to spend time together like this. so i'm happy. (:

there're so many other reasons besides myself as to why i've got to work hard and buck up.

don't feel like blogging any further. have a good night, whoever's reading! (:


xoxo
counting your blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment