Thursday, May 20, 2010

'Open houses and Anniversaries

navy open house tomorrow with Benjisputnik tomato! & lazyfriend, whom i'm totally unfamiliar with. heard from J that's it's gonna be hot, so i'm readying up with sunnies + sunblock.

totally need to go shopping, but then again with the $$ sucks this! this sucks!

this space has been totally void of photos for awhile, this is because my beloved Bb was dropped a tad too many times, and there's something wrong with the memory card, hence the lack of photos. plus my dad took away the digital camera on his trip to Canada.

zzzzz. random photo of Cyn and i @Hk cafe with Gerald. can't remember if Alan and Ks were there too. but oh well i look so big sized beside her please! but i like the bottom part of my hair. LOL

ah well. my heart feels so awwwww-ish cause of what Sebas tagged me on fb. <3

Sebastian Koh  I have a friend Johanna Etjy , that i'll brave fires and all of hell for. Have you, yours? That one special friend you can't do without.

it's like yay!! hehe

and oh yeah people don't get caught in the rain! got caught in the rain a few days back and immediately fell sick a few hours later. (Y) best.

kay off to eat my cold chicken rice! (: shall try to remember to bring my digital cam along tomorrow so that i can take more photos!

oh yeah. it's A and my one year seven months. had an above average tiff the day before, but i think we sorta made up already? h8 fighting when i'm sick. kay off bye!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment