Wednesday, September 29, 2010

'3am

been getting headaches like they're free, and this morning wasn't any different. woke up to a pounding head, like those kinds people might have if they'd drunk way over their limit the night before and went to bed drunk, but i didn't. i'd be a tad more willing to bear this if i had, but instead i was doing this:


oovoo-ing with @genjifive at 3 am in the morning, 30km away. was testing out the webcam that daddy bought me. he's totally sweet cause he even picked out the design that he thinks that i'll like 'pink with leopard spots', and see it's really the thought that counts.

luv you daddy! hehe

so anyway, i've an exam at 3.45 later on and i feel so darn unprepared. shall go pop a panadol extra and do some more cramming.

oh yeah! i dyed my hair. and my parents haven't noticed the difference. HAHA there IS a difference tho. i'm pretty sure of that. oh well. my mum will probably think that i set out to defy her ways, cause she told me not to go any lighter than my previous hair color, and i did, not to get any other animals and i did, etc.

well i luv you too mummy! hehe

kbye to whoever's reading. <3


xoxo

1 comment: