Friday, November 12, 2010

The Beginning

starting a fresh page on a new url like Bec suggested me to. don't know how long i'll keep this one up till i move back to my previous page. am wondering if i should import the archives from delicatelikethunder.bs.com onto this new one, or if i should leave it be.

trying to hide duffy in bec's room cause her mum is afraid of dogs and sebastian is here. shall smuggle him out soon. hee hee hee hee hee.

x

edited: 

done editing my blogskin blablabla. am so bloody tired but i just realized that i left my phone at Bec's, which is just great. see that's what happens when you have.no.phone. one day i'll just lose that phone of mine and it'll be because it was rendered useless by my folks.

bah kay shall nap. will not lose that bet!

ta

No comments:

Post a Comment