Thursday, February 10, 2011

Days like Nights





look at my beloved baby boy! hee hee hee. many people would find him unappealing because he's black, but i love him to bits! claw your face out if you think he's not cute ah!

so anyway, i realize that my days are mostly spent like either outside home for a few days/nights or i'll end up camping at home again for a few days. kind of unbalanced, like my diet. -.-

for example,

  • friday - pubbing/partying with Bec, Cyn and co. 
  • saturday - steamboat  @ _'s relative's place -> headed to D's place for some bai nian. 
  • sunday - went bowling + prawning. (I CAUGHT MY FIRST TWO PRAWNS YAYYYY!) 
  • monday - gie's place for her birthday celebrations + gambling + stay over 

feels like there are a thousand and one things for me to do! number one being:

  1. complete graduation project
  2. call up mdis to see when my remodule starts
  3. send in appeal 
all these have got to do with my studies. tsk and speaking of which, my friends are all graduating already!!!!! what about me...... omg.

i need to learn discipline, now more than ever. cmon joh!!!!!

okay off to hunt for things to eat. gonna stay off bakwa cause it only gives me tooth ache and new year goodies are so loaded with calories.....

ironic since i'm gonna order mac. HAHAHA.

okay i just realized that i need to employ the usage of lists, cause it'll help me organize my schedule. tsk. days just fly past when you're not noticing!

ttfn!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment