Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The to-do list



it's been ages since i last updated! a photo of a polaroid from my cousins wedding on Sept 1st, and i have yet to upload my side of the photos. procrastination + laziness has got the better of me as usual.

alright so all i've been doing recently is just work work work work + fall sick every few days. it sucks and i've come to realize the importance of having good health. (and a good insurance plan). also, i've been thinking about getting a second job, and it so happens that due to the erratic nature of my schedule, it's quite hard to do.

oh well. shall have to find a way around it. time to put in some hardwork. something which i've been putting off for the longest time.

i am absolutely determined to put in full use of my time tomorrow. here's the list.
  • Clean up my room (Possibly change the layout of my room. again.)
  • Do laundry. ALL of it.
  • Do facial masks, body scrubs and hair treatment
  • Organize time 
  • Sign up for sewing classes 
  • Do exercises at home for an hour 
  • Update Blog  (optional)
Yes, so there's my to-do list on my off day! productive productive day.  i hope. they say it's all about the momentum of learning discipline and it will become a habit!

now, i'm off to drink my bio-slim. I WILL DRINK IT EVERYDAY!!!!! and not eat so much hopefully i will finally slim down. ihatemyfatthighssodamnmuch. ):

some people are just born with everything. sigh.

iwillstopcomplainingandstartdoing. GO


xoxo


OH !!
PS: please click on my Nuffnang ads if you see them >>>>> contribute to the 'JOH NEEDS MORE MONEY FUND' thank you to whoever's reading this ^^ have a nice night+day ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment