Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hair!

haven't blogged lately. been meaning to, but as usual the procrastination king and 'i'm-too-lazy' queen reigned..... so yeah.

what's been up lately? nothing much actually. been thinking of more money making schemes and fretting about random stuff but other than that life has been pretty normal as normal can be.

am blogging from work, juggling looking like i'm doing something important and trying to look awake. sucks. if only i can just get the 'Sentosa Cove' for my 3-4 pieces of 'Marina Bay'..... heard from my cousin that she over heard someone in her school canteen shrieking that they got Sentosa Cove. wonder how it will feel like clutching a little ticket that could and probably would change your entire life?

anyway, mid-shoulder hair length has been calling out to me for quite some time now, but i haven't had the guts to do so. it took me at least 2 years for my hair to get to the length it is at right now. endured many comments about my slow hair growth till it finally did get longer.

been seeing loads of really pretty girls with beautiful hair around, especially on tumblr. most of them have super long and thick hair.. looking at the photos on the screen and then at my own limp, thin and dry, tangled hair.. really makes me feel a little depressed and reluctant to chop off my hair cause i believe that there are always products that can improve hair + scalp conditions.




i am rather particular to long styles with either bangs or long fringes and especially in shades of red. really, really feel like dying my hair red right now, but i don't think my work place would allow such a color? also, frequent dying will continue to fry my hair..

conclusion: i lack the balls to do anything drastic to my hair.

next blog post: review on hair care products!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment