Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Furries and Musings

now (most of the photos are of Duffy because Skippy was very wriggly and curious today, which made a lot of shots kind of blur. Normally the two of them would just calmly lie there and pose for photos when they know that i want to take a photo of them. i'm definitely not being biased for posting up more of Duffy.)


these photos are already up on my facebook, but i couldn't resist putting them up again here. got a new camera recently and i've been trying to learn how to use it properly, so more often then not, my babies become my test subjects.

on another note: i can't believe i'm hitting 20 in three days time. i'm filled with fear for the future and i don't wanna grow old. time flies way too fast these days. doesn't it?

i asked my parents if they read my blog, then decided that it's a bad idea for them to actually read it. browsed through my old archives and read post after post of me being heartbroken and weak.

how much of that has changed i wonder? i know i'm stronger now. the question is: what is going to take to break me? for the sake of my sanity, i hope i'll never find out.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment