Sunday, January 29, 2012

Long due



photos from my 20th back in 2011. i have tons of photos from that day and from other times but the lazy bug has bitten me yet again. 2012 has been great so far, save for the gambling. biggest loss of all the years yet but oh well it isn't a huge amount.

i still haven't decided on my new years resolution yet and it's already nearing the end of January. the top one that would be on my list though, would be to save money. i hope whoever reads this has had a great month and will have an awesome year ahead!


xx

1 comment:

  1. These photos are awesome! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
    The lazy bug always bites me and I have to fight hard to keep it away (especially being a senior this year lol) I hope you have a resolution now, but if you don't just keep enjoying life!! hehe =)

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete