Wednesday, February 4, 2009

next to nothing

"always yours"

alright, so it's after wendy's birthday chalet. there were supposed to be a lot a lot a lot of pictures, but yeah my lousy camera died on me ):

and there are some issues unsolved that arose from speculations.

i want to shop ): i want to work ):


secret? : i want to study.


as it is it's at a dead end, but no one said it'll go down easy.

pictures up soon(:

oh yeah, today, (or rather yesterday), was my daddy's birthday! admittedly we aren't really on good terms with each other atm, because of school issues and uh, life issues, i still love him bery bery much.

i know he loves me too, though i exasperate him to no end with all my bullshit, and yeah i'm saving some money to get him a nice present, so although he won't see this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! (: <3

big head and guo rui is at my house now, with john bugging me to let big head play dota. >=( hahahaha john's cute and all but eeeeee i dislike dota.

oh yeah bec's crashing at my place, and she's currently asleep on my bedsheet-less bed. i want a room like evelyns! chang i mean. hurhur.

oooh. tried on a sample of a versace perfume, and it had exactly the scent i was looking for! shall get it soooooon. forgot the name of it though.

going to work with huiying at i-have-no-idea-where, but angie has her birthday chalet on the same day. dilemmmaaaaaaaaaa. it's making my head pound even even even even even even more.


kay off to do something that's not blogging. (:


xoxo
sinfully, lovingly, sincerely yours.

ps: liangjie snores rhythmically!



No comments:

Post a Comment