Wednesday, February 11, 2009

swept off her feet


"a kiss is a lovely trick"

did i mention that my hair is black now? big grin*

even though almost everyone else says that it looks weird i don't really mind, cause it has sort of been something i wanted to do for awhile now. alright perhaps one week or a few weeks or so? hurhurrrrrr

i think there's something wrong with blogger and uploading images.

mummy bought me a sewing machine a few days back, and i stole one of my dads big ass shirts to DIY something (: more successful now that i actually have a machine to do the sewing instead of me having to sew by hand and giving up cause it takes fucking long..... =/

haven't slept yet, and my snoozing hours are more erratic than ever, wonder why since i've been planting my arse at home recently. guess i'm sick of sleeping, and my mum has got me on a guilt trip on account of all the things she bought for me recently (imustnotbebribed!) just kidding .

on the other hand the weird dreams i've been having lately are enough to put me off sleeping. i swear everytime i drift off there's another totally irrational dream that bothers me throughout my whole sleeping process. wanted to wake big head up just now cause i had a fucking scary dream and it was raining like no-one's business but fuck it he just continued sleeping after hearing me whine about it.

want want want want want to watch the curious case of benjamin button since cyn and i saw the trailer while we were watching 'bedtime stories'. am supposedly meeting my supposed boyfriend but i suppose he's MIA-ing because of his supposed rendevous with liangjie's computer. rolls eyes extremely forcefully*

it's just a test to see when it'll snap.

v-day is coming, more like d-day. honestly it's just a day. it's nice to be able to express how you care for your s/o but isn't that supposed to be done everyday, regardless? oh well. got to get some shut eye; i think the sandman is literally chucking truckloads of his sand dust into my eyes -..- okay shut uppppppp.

aw i miss scv.



xoxo
meet you halfway

ps: if we ever get to talk.....


No comments:

Post a Comment