Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hey brittany



was webcamming with Huishan! and she said i can't post ugly photos of her up.

look at Mingkang in the background!

which reminds me: i want a new laptop!!!!! with a webcam. shiiiiiiit! HAHA.

went to sing cheap karaoke at Katong with Sam, Cyn and August. surprisingly enough it turned out okay. at least Sam and Aug got to talking and stuff.

Cyn went home after, while we went to eat, and Sam suggested fishing! so off we went to Pasir Ris.

sat there for around 4 hours. and we didn't catch any thing. LOL. aw damn! but still, not a bad experience, plus i fulfilled my goal of not getting any mosquito bites!

i had 3-4 mosquito coils lighted up in front of me, and i sprayed my legs and arms with insect repellent. kinda kua zhang sounding, but the thought of having bugs on my body irks me to no end.

have quite a few photos i haven't posted up, from Eskibar and yesterday, so shall post em up soon. :D

goodnight people!


xoxo
so where do we go?


No comments:

Post a Comment