Thursday, July 1, 2010

'Navy Open House 2010





am finally done with uploading of photos for Navy Open House 2010. i did try to upload it earlier but everything just went blank so i am hoping that it wouldn't do the same when i try to edit this. 

went there with Benji + George. and there're photos of me, but i look like shit in them so i'm not gonna put any up. hehe nut looks so cute in these photos! so does George. hahahaha

anyway, school later on at 3.30pm and Zouk after that? but i need to catch some shut eye; hardly slept at all last night. 
and i'm so sad because my favourite herbal soup stall apparently closed down. like 30th June was their last day of business. and i wasn't there to drink their soup. >: 

depressing way to start the day actually, though i do hope that it will be good from now on. after my sleep. it shall be a good day! <: 

it'll be great if i wake up at 12 and there's soup right in front of me to drink. HAHA. (Y) 

asked A, 'would you do anything if i went for plastic surgery?' 
and he replied with a 'i don't think i'll recognize you.' blabla 'no i won't. what can i do? but i don't understand why you like to be fake.' (obviously he means like fake eyelashes, extensions, makeup etc.) but if there's a chance to actually do something to myself to make me prettier, i figure why not? 

for me it's not about how people look at me and whether they think i look good or not, though that part does count for something. it's more of the 'look into the mirror and liking what i see' kinda thing. but somehow i'm thinking about it like how it'd affect my personal life and stuff. cause i don't think many of my friends will approve? 

nvmz save money then say.


nights! 

xoxo

ps: i should be born korean.

No comments:

Post a Comment