Wednesday, August 26, 2009

for Bh.

to one of my dearests:

hiiiiii luv!

i hope you'll take in mind what i'm writing down here, because it's important! and you should really read it what i write, plus it's sweet and all so be honored that this post is for you alright!

anyway, thanks for always being there for me, regardless of how busy you are, and for always saying that i brighten up your day and that i make you happy!

but the thing is dear, that i'll get worried for you too cause you're one of my closest friends, and i know you're always up to your neck in shit that i can't help you clear. and well, you've got to take good care of yourself in order to take care of others! like what i just told you.

and i know you wanna take care of me and everyone else, but seriously, you've got to care about your own needs first, and just relaaaaaaaaaax. cause i can take care of myself, and i'm sure the rest can too!

thanks for being one of my bests, and i know you know who you are cause i told you to read my blog. anyway, i luv you dear! so always remember that i'm here for you no matter what, and you know i am!

luv,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment