Friday, August 21, 2009

hi, hello stranger.

omg shit this i can't sleeeeeeeeeeep ):

what a time to find yourself unable to sleep. LOL okay i sound extremely dumb.

Bec canceled on me ): sad and pathetic face* LOL! hence i ended up lazing around the whole day, watching kang xi lai le and chatting to people on msn.....

have so many things to do, but i can't get myself motivated to.get.started.on.them.....

been having weird dreams recently, think my subconscious is attacking me again. been dreaming of ________, and i think it's telling me that it's time to get a new guy. HAHAHAHAHA.

but supposedly someone said that it's not good to get a new boyfriend so soon, cause i've always been moaning about how much i love A.

but cannot move on meh? he also move on already what, love him so what? HAHA.

putting it aside and just concentrating on someone/something else for a change these few days makes me feel so damn relaxedddddddddd. though thoughts of him do wander into my head and i do feel emo shitszsxzxzx for a while, it's like so much easier to pick myself up and move on with whatever i'm doing.

hehe

i wanna go clubbbbbbbbing. and i know cyn wants to too. problem is age luh..... so annoyingggggggg i don't look like any of my friends can! my ic photo sucks shit looks like some grumpy middle aged woman taking a mugshot. lollol!

Becccccc i wanna eat thai fooooood! and go thrifting you idiot you stood me upppppppp ))))): she'll probably not see this until maybe a few months later LOL. so perhaps she'll not even see this at all.

got so many clothes that i wanna make but wtfh damn lazyyyyyyy.

caught 'Where got ghost?' on thurs/weds? with Juncheng, Zhihao and Weekian. it was..... alright luh. i think the thing i enjoyed the most was scaring Juncheng, cause he's such a scaredy cat. hehe

okay back to kang xi lai le, then i need some sleep. meeting up with M to keep her company for one of her shoots, so yeah..... think she'll kill me if i don't wake up early.

oh yaaaa got to tidy up my room it's like in a huge mess. thank you all the dear kind souls who've always attempted to help me clear it up, especially weewee. :D luvluv.

anyway i think i'll be on blogger and on tumblr, see where my mood takes me. and i've got to start uploading my photos damn it damn horrible this space is so..... wordy. HAHA. especially this post.

okayyyy and i wonder how Jay is doing. kinda miss him sial, but don't dare call his house to look for him idk where's he now especially since he was supposed to contact me damn long ago after his _______ and i haven't seen him online since. just damn afraid that if i call his house then later his ah ma pick up then he really went in..... wha damn awkward don't know how to put down. lol! plus his birthday already over and i haven't wish him feel quite guilty about that idk why. -..-

alright shall go watch my kang xi lai le.

i've no idea why no one wants to watch it. like when with 'friends', only iza (classmate) responded with enthu replies about it. the rest were like 'don't want to watch lah'xxxx blalbalblablablabla.

okayyyyyyyy. g2g liaos.




xoxo
unbreakable.

ps: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. i'm absolutely determined to be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment