Tuesday, June 1, 2010

'Broke and insistant

one minute left to blog, like literally, before i have to wash up and go to work.

so many things on my mind lately, and there's nothing much i can do about it. it's those kinda issues where it's either one way or the other, and maybe a 5% chance of a compromise?

like what i told Nut, i can't see myself not clubbing/going out to have fun etc. but i can't see myself without him either, and it's driving me nuts!

hahahahaha huge quarrel yesterday, which left me in tears and him very very pissed off. if only i could have the best of both worlds yeah? but i know, ima selfish girl.

okay enough of that. i wanna shop so badly! my wardrobe badly needs updating and i really need a new wallet plus cosmetics. my eyeliner is running out can you believe it?

kay it's three minutes past 5.30, and i'm so late. gotta run!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment