Friday, June 4, 2010

'If you could be an actual man

If I were a boy I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl i swear I'd be a better man

I'd listen to her cause I know how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted 'cause he's taking you for granted and everything you had got destroyed

/

But you're just a boy you don't understand and you don't understand, how it feels to love a girl someday you wish you were a better man

You don't listen to her, you don't care how it hurts until you lose the one you wanted 'cause you're taking her for granted and everything you had got destroyed

But you're just a boy

lyrics that echo how exactly i feel.

wanted to post stuff here, but decided it was too personal and took it down. sent what i had to say to him with a Fb message instead. the rest is up to him, but i know i won't be waiting too long.

can't help feeling disgusted. seriously. the rules you apply to me obviously don't apply to you, and yeah go ask girls out for all you want. if that makes you happy and fills you with contentment. ESPECIALLY to club. HAHA just tickles my soon-to-be-green-w -white-polka-dots toenails. you're just itching for a challenge aren't you?

disgusting piece of shit. not really referring to him, but just expressing the anger out in me. ha. think i'm gonna go crazy soon with all these conflicting feelings in me.

like sad + angry + disgusted + blablabla. great!

kay off to dota. byebye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment