Monday, March 14, 2011

No more Procrastination



ooh look! i dyed my hair! again. LOL this time it's to a darker color because i'm so sick of the black roots and my natural hair is very black. was kinda worried about it cause i can't pull off the black hair thing cause after awhile it'll just look oily and flat. this color isn't actually black though. 'copper brown'.

HAHA kay no one cares but it's my blog so..... whatever.

have so many things to do! finally my graduation project and my oral presentation are both safely out of the way!! and mr singh said i got an A on my gp, but idk about my oral cause i kept rambling about it when i went on, plus i was horribly sick with a hoarse voice and had the flu plus i was kept up all night etc etc etc. fingers crossed that i do well!

have so many things to do now, (okay not a lot, but there are some urgent things that i'd like to take care of right away)

  • send in appeal for MDIS (yes it's not done yet)
  • find out when my remoduled course starts
  • get a part time job for the days which i don't have to study
  • start studying for my re-exams
  • save money!!!!! 
  • spend time with my friends
  • make clothes
yes, the last one is cause my sewing machine has not been used for too long and my fingers are really itchy for some sewing hehe. and i feel like i haven't seen my baby girls in FOREVER!

i'd like to make full use of my time instead of wasting it by sleeping all day!

oh! and that reminds me. my house is undergoing some reconstruction/renovation thingy realllllly soon so i kinda need some company. LOL my mum has asked me not to ask Bec and Cyn cause they're too pretty and she doesn't want the workers to delay their work so that they can come back to gawk at them LOL.

but lets face it. all my girls are pretty. LOL <3


hokay shall go rest 'earlier' in attempts to start the day tomorrow bright and early! not to mention productive. gotta start working on the appeals and all!

goodnight to whoever's reading! (:


oh and click on the ads if there're any. thank youuuuuuu very much. :D

woah i sound pretty upbeat in todays post huh. oh well. 


xoxo
playing with fire

1 comment: