Thursday, December 3, 2009

been so long

"i like the way you move"

i have decided not to sleep. i don't know why, but yes that is my decision.

i will go and get ready super early so i won't miss that fucking job interview, and i will paint& trim my nails after blogging. oh yes, not to forget, i have to give Baby his wake up calls so that he won't be late again! or else he won't be able to book out tonight, plus he has to stay in on Saturday for guard duty/study or something. oh well.

he won't be around on my birthday either, cause he'll be off sailing. like damn sad only!!!!! okay wait. not really lah.

even though it's my 18th it doesn't really excite me other than the fact that i can legally go clubbing instead of sneaking in and worrying about how to get in. other then that it's not really very YAY inspiring, especially cause of the fact that it's that much easier for my parents to kick me out everytime i screw up.

don't really feel like celebrating though. dinner would be fine with me HINTS* and i wanna go club, especially cause A won't be in town. HAHA.

damn overdue photos!

this was from that day in Eskibar, with Isaac and his friends. super friendly people (:

Isaac is super pretty in pink!











didn't take many pictures! but played fun games like beat?!?!?!?! i have no idea what that game is called.

cyn and i went to the bartender and asked him to give us a free mixers! and we succeeded. same with another group of people, who turned out to be A's campmates. super small world luh.

this is me trying to act cute. wearing rainbow heartshaped dangly earrings that my sisters made for me a super long time ago out of those earring kits for kids. so sweet right! i kept it all these while.




okay that's all for now. can't be bothered! I AM LAZY!

anyway, shall go paint my nails and go play viwawa or something. :D



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment