Tuesday, December 8, 2009

write it down

contemplated posting up several potentially embarrassing pictures i had screen shot from A and my past msn conversations, then decided against it cause it's so goosebumps inducing.

he's been off for only a day or so, and i think a little part of me is missing him quite a bit.

i miss him being plain retarded and doing weird arsed gestures and doing little actions that make him seem way too kiddish for his age.

the other day we were at Macdonald's, and apparently the counter lady asked him "Xiao di, ni yao chi shen me?"/" what do you wanna eat little boy?"

okay not quite till the extent of little boy, but still.

two from that day out with Sam; way overdue. sorry dude! :D i'm still too lazy to edit the rest. maybe soon? hahahahah.

B and i. swear the flash kept focusing on my face i've no idea why. and A's already darker than me by quite a bit. i think my editing already not bad lor, though it still looks quite off and horrible. but the flash was BLUE eh.





k la k la. hurry come back with my presents okay?


on another note: i need new fake lashes and lash glue and liquid eyeliner. sad face*



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment