Thursday, December 24, 2009

not putting up with.

edited.

facebook got disabled. major annoyance. first the hacker, and now this. sent an email to facebook like an aunty. HAHAHA.

should be getting ready to get my glasses, then heading to aunt's house for christmas celebration. have no idea what i'm doing later on, though i doubt i'll be meeting A, since he doesn't seem interested plus that makes me turned off from seeing him too.

said it a lot of times, i'm not gonna settle for second best, nor the second class treatment.

anyway, off to get ready. wanna do my nails!!!!!!! ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly.

xx

ps: i'm sticking to my promise. but too bad for me, that you're a person who gives out promises like a fart from your ass. too bad for you, i'm not the girl in the past anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment