Sunday, December 27, 2009



Powerhouse, pn Christmas Eve. went to club with Sam and co, and this weds too! but with different people of course.

damn bored! and kinda stressed up too. fuck money issues.

anyway, no idea if i'm still playing mahjong at Sam's. majorly tempted to do so, plus discussing with Joey about mahjong. and she seems very amazed at the fact that my house does have a mahjong set and table.

though we've never really used it on account of the fact that my parents usually don't allow people to come over to play mahjong. -.-

but..... hands itchyyyyy! swear.

kay A is booking out tomorrow. 3 days before my parents come back home! (: their super sweet, text me telling me that they bought stuff for me.

and once again they have no communication skills. my dad texted me first, then i replied them. then the next hour or so, my mum texted me with the exact same contents. -.-

kay shall go watch some tvee and continue fiddling with my fb. super annoying just went to create a new one. damn ma fan.

Cyn and i were talking and i realized that the two of us are quite contented and peaceful nowadays. maybe it's really true, what they say about friends influencing each other!


kaybyebye.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment