Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

so bored.

should make use of the time to do my 2010 new year resolutions, and actually stick to them. couldn't be bothered to do them in 2009, probably wouldn't have stuck to them anyway. -.-

recap of 2009 = it was an eventful year! a lot of things happened in my personal life. learned a lot of lessons, and went through a lot of shit emotionally. but hey, i'm fine now, so things are all good. (:

2009 was when i realized how emotionally vulnerable i could be when it came to relationships, or that one person. made me realize a lot on trust issues, and many many more. in short, i became stronger! and wiser. hehehehehe.

my family really are the people who love me the most. throughout all the shit i did and no matter how rebellious and good for nothing i became, my parents really stood there with me, by my side though i've disappointed them countless of times this year.

will write down my 2010 resolutions somewhere fucking big so that i won't forget them.

1) Be a filial daughter and good sister
2) Be disciplined and determined
3) Don't be lazy
4) Figure out what i want in life
5) Don't be a spendthrift/ Save up
6) Know my priorities

okay maybe some more to come. shall go read up on news already. TATA.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment