Thursday, January 28, 2010

party?


i feel so ........................ unfulfilled.

anyone who wants to kill me now probably will have to drag me there, and i will probably put up a big fight.

how can i die now? there're so many things i've not done yet. so many plans for me to fulfill. but seriously all these can't happen unless i stop being so freaking lazy.

i really piss myself off sometimes. no wait, all the time really.

should get off these rose colored glasses/contact lenses and really smell the cheap coffee right in front of me. (Though probably it won't be that cheap, maybe from starbucks or something.)

anyway, this was when we all went to watch that movie which i can't quite recall the name of. OH! Law Abiding Citizen. good show, but it doesn't really grab at me much.






goal: get a job by CNY. a proper one. oh yeah and i have to get to the library asap since i'm almost done with my books.

wanna shop shop shop shop shop! kay shall go off already. lotsa things to do. sad face *



xoxo
lest my heart would break.

No comments:

Post a Comment