Friday, January 29, 2010

i feel so fucked up right now. grumpy like someone stole all my cookies when i'm having a gigantic cookie craving and that was the only box of cookies i'd have for the day.

came close to throwing a huge tantrum when A was over just now. i'm really sick and tired of this, but i have no idea what 'this' refers to.

and i'm supposed to change my attitude. but how am i supposed to control my temper if i'm PMS-ing or something? which i bet i probably am. cause it happens every month, this frustration thingy. isn't it in every girls right to be able to have mood swings till she's satisfied?

feel like screaming, and i did. loudly, which earned me a 'wtf?!' from my sister.

aiya this SUCKS BALLS. i have so much pent up rage and frustration in me right now that it's a little scary. i actually feel like punching the wall and crying.

i wanna go on a holiday. ): but God knows i don't deserve one.

fuck this. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment