Sunday, January 24, 2010

too young for love

this has been a week or so full of pain. I AM NOT JOKING. fever + runny nose + fucking pain throat inflammation + headache + eye infection + body aches + stomach cramps every now and then..... and the list goes on.

meet up with Cyn on friday night. we watched 'Daybreaker'/s?, and it's a nice enough movie with a good plot, but an ending that could've done better, imo. it left people like me with too many questions; it's gonna be better if there's a sequel? but there were quite a few parts in there that made me go 'O.O! nice!'

after the movie we walked around the half-dead town, literally walking up and down, up and down..... did you know that there are at least 6 seven-elevens (haha) in town that are only a few km away from each other? total overload! plus things in 7-11 are getting so much more expensive in comparison to places like Cheers.

Settled on a bench outside the MRT at Dhoby Ghaut (we walked all the way from Cine), and just talked and talked and talked. been long since i conversed this much with a fellow human being, though i'm always talking. this resulted in me currently having no voice. which was following a day of ultra-sexy husky tranny voice.

headed home at around 8-9 am, and i went to meet Huishan after i got up. was wearing glasses due to the fact that my eyes were in a horrible state (eye shit + sensitive skin around it due to rubbing at it) and i couldn't wear lenses. damn horrible i swear! felt so scared.

A came to look for us while Hs was doing her hair (red highlights), and he brought me home to change my clothes to go to town. (Huishan, Mingkang, Weiliang, Aldrin, Chuan Xun). watched the 'Toothfairy', which was pretty funny if not for the fact that my head was hurting damn badly.

didn't know A had already called my mum to tell her that he was bringing me out. -.- after the movie we all went to Aldrin's place, where the guys mahjonged and Huishan and i fell asleep upstairs! poor girl was having one of her migraines again. but luckily it went away also.

okay, i seem to be quite immune to the medicine that is for 'pain/fever' cause it's also supposed to cause drowsiness but i'm not sleepy, and the pain hasn't gone away. sad face *

came here wanting to blog a few sentences and a huge chunk of word vomit spilled out. i think it's to make up for me not being able to really talk right now. my voice sounds horrid!

these days i'm wondering about love, and honestly i think we're really too young. how'd you know that this is the person you love? or is it just a really really strong feeling?

humans are habitual creatures. we fall into habits and keep repeating the same old patterns just because it's easier not to break out of it. i'm asking myself questions that i've never ever thought i'd ask.

and it's difficult when my heart is split both ways.....

get my drift?



x

No comments:

Post a Comment