Tuesday, February 23, 2010

fun in the sun

"intoxicated, we stay"

Eve's over here at the moment, and she's already sleeping!

we did the Michelle Phan face scrub thing, which involves - honey + sugar + extra virgin olive oil! not bad at all, though it kinda hurt when i scrubbed too hard. but really not too bad!

tentatively going tanning + swimming with Huishan on thursday, though seriously i don't think that i wanna tan. though even A said something about me being too white. -.- but that's just called FAIR. FAIR FAIR FAIR FAIR FAIR. nothing wrong with that! LOL

shall ask mom for some sponsorship for a new swimsuit/ bikini. LOL! okay no other person shall comment that i'm fat okay. I'M STILL GONNA GET ONE ANYWAY. HAHA.











i wonder when i'll be able to get a new laptop. and an itouch. tsk tsk. i've so much on my wants list! seems to be never ending aye.

oh wellllllll~

hafta do the laundry soon. ick i wonder how housewives do it. if i can, i'll so totally hire a part time maid to help me do the chores around the house!

oh yeah. i wanna go to IKEA some day soon to look for stuff to put into my room! like so cool only. but am still in a dilemma about my furniture vs the paint i want on my walls. decided on a dusty reddish pink and a lighter shade of grey? though i've no idea if it'll go, but these two colors are kind of colors i really really like at the moment. (:

kay, shall go blog hop and what not, + make plans for tomorrow!


xoxo
my love, my love my
bloody valentine

ps: baby steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment