Saturday, February 6, 2010

New.

"perhaps yearning is something, but holding all that you wish for is another."

fever is back! slightly. headaches all round and temperature is up! sucks to be me right now.

went out with Cynthia yesterday to town. Did our CNY shopping, and i'm well pleased with the things I've gotten. Shopped at Far East, and headed to town for our dinner. was starving like mad at the end of the day.

A then texted me and asked if we wanted to head to Shanghai Dolly, so off we went. it was his ship's anniversary, blabla and apparently a lot of people were there cause he introduced me to quite a number of people.

that night was quite ironic. sarcastic laugh*

it was quite fun though, considering the fact that i haven't been out for so long! the dj's weren't too bad either, save for the winding down sound effect thingy that they did one too many times. but all things considered, that place wasn't bad at all.

i think people are more friendly once alcohol loosened them up. met a lady in the toilet and we chatted a bit blabla, and we saw her on the stage too! plus her table wasn't far off from ours.

left fucking early, around 2 am-ish. wanted to stay for the whole night, but A has become an old man and needs his rest.

wasn't too happy with that, but i guess he knows that i can hold my own now, though.

went to A's after, and Cyn and i spent the whole night talking, and she taught me a way to fortune tell with the usage of cards that she learnt from Angie. hahaha like so cool only! shall try it out on my sisters asap.

talked on the phone with A just now. told him some stuff that i've been unhappy about, and he told me some stuff that made me cry. am on a pms-y kick i think, and he was quite patient with me, though he thinks that i've been acting really weird the whole time.

i'm the kind of person who notices every little action anyone does, and they're put into consideration, no matter how insignificant it is. i think i'm really starting to appreciate how he's trying to change, and how he really wants the best for me no matter what our status is. in some ways he's like my best friend, but in some ways i know he's not.

relationships are confusing and contradicting. at times i'd want nothing more than for him to leave me alone and go away, but at other times i'll just want him to be by my side, feeling like i need his attention and his love more than anything else to make me feel better.

i guess it's trying to sort out the pieces and piecing them together that makes this whole process worthwhile?

damn photos won't load. oh well too bad. photos up some other day then, whoever's reading.

i'm keeping to my 2010 resolutions! or something like that. :/


xoxo
and tomorrow's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment