Thursday, February 11, 2010

wants

second/third update for the day. can't seem to remember how many.

should be sleeping, but i can't. have so many things to do, yet i'm not getting down to any of it. i wish i can play mahjong at my aunty's place during new year. feel like gambling gambling. hahahahaha

oh yahhhhhhhh. i've so much to do lor! and i wanna get my makeup! ):
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
  • Eyeshadow quads in dark colors
  • Eyelash glue
  • Eyelashes (still have the one's A bought for me, but they're kinda cui, so i can't really bear to wear them)
  • Do my eyebrows
  • Do my nails (damn cui already CMI i want a grey polishhhhhhh been looking for one since forever. of course i cheap one cause lao niang no $$$$$)
  • Decide on what to wear for New Years though i'm not really in the mood.
  • Hair extensions? (though i doubt i'd get the $$$$$ before then to do them)
  • Finishing the stuff that i intended to do for A.
i really really really really really want the liquid foundation. ): and the eyelash glue! and the eyelashes. and doing my brows&nails. LOL!

fuck this so irritating. having severe moodswings..... like one minute up one minute down.

and i hate it when people don't pick up the phone. makes me so damned worried. idk why either.

damn it i want the foundation. >: it's like. on my top list of wants!

x
not what i intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment