Saturday, March 20, 2010

'Just Because

(via: blurthelines)

i think that is a little quote that people have to keep remembering, when their lovers fall short of the expectations placed on them.

during a chat with C, i realized that handling a relationship is contradicting at many points (though i knew that already).

for example: 'If he loves me, he'll want me to be happy and let me have my freedom.'
                    'If she loves me, she'll understand why i can't let her have her freedom this way'
                    'If he loves me, he'll think for me'
                    'If she loves me, she'll think for me'

a shortened version of what we were talking about, cause i can't quite remember the details too. it's all about the give and take, though sometimes we humans forget all about the giving and focus a lot on the taking.

had the most vivid and unhappy dream i had in awhile. though all my nightmare are of A, this one topped the mountains before. dreamed that he restricted my freedom and yet had his, having his share of the opposite gender while doing what i've been wanting to do most in awhile: party. i guess my subconscious really is trying to tell me something. tell me, why can't i have my freedom and maintain this relationship? if only, if only if only.

a girl's only young once right?

this past day or so has been good with A, though it was admittedly not without minor hiccups. the annoyance and anger of the past night quite simply flew out of the door, when it flung open from the outside and there he stood, grinning at me.

although he stood there empty-handed and with a sock on one foot and the other bare, it reminded me of exactly how much i love that guy, and of the possibilities that maybe, just maybe he feels the same way too.

alright, shall go get more rest. my head is aching from that earlier dream. have a nice one people (:


xoxo

ps: i love the way you say the things you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment