Friday, March 12, 2010

'Utterly broken.

my mouth is killing me, my cramps making it worse. can't get back to sleep, can't sleep it off. i feel so miserable now, like the very one person i'd wanna hear from isn't here, and doesn't care.

i need you now. i need you now. even if it's just a text, i need you now. but i don't understand.

she told me, 'i don't know how much you love him, but i think it's better if the both of you don't be together. cause i cannot guarantee that he can bring you happiness.' all i could do was cry into that stupid towel. if you knew who i was talking about, the person who said that to me, would you then understand how hurt she must be? would you then fully wake up and take a look at yourself and this whole mess?

i know i'd be silly if i said that just being with you made me the happiest, and yet i know i know it's true, but it'll be contradicting saying that, cause at the same time, being with you makes me sadder than anything else in this world.

this isn't the time to talk about r/s matters for you now. but when would it be? this is really killing me.

remember all the things we wanted/now all our memories it's haunted/ (perhaps)we were always meant to say goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment