Sunday, March 21, 2010

'Saying NO to No

"screaming"

i want my freedom. my damned freedom. i really.. really.. want my freedom.

it's the late nights, the partying, the random chilling with friends/strangers that keeps that little bit of me somewhat alive. i know it sounds ridiculous, but somehow i need it to spark up this humdrum situation that i've been living in.

so damned bored of my life i actually scream out in frustration. people like me never were meant to get tied down. blame it on my personality, blame it on my star sign, blame it on me. i've never stopped wanting to have fun, and i'm the kinda girl who's rebellious streak gets even more intrigued by the things i can never have or do. and since young i've always hated the word 'NO'. who hasn't? No, means denial. i hate being told, NO. 

and A is the only one who says NO with any effect towards me. anyone who knows me well enough should know that too. he says 'you can't always have what you want'. maybe that's why he's always getting his way with me.

no matter how much i want us to work, i can't imagine a life in the future without partying/other people. it's not that i'm superficial, it's that sometimes we need some balance. and, i.just.want.to.have.fun.

shall consult the wise people. God, please....... ):



x

No comments:

Post a Comment