Tuesday, March 2, 2010

no it's not you.

i've decided to ignore the things i can't do anything about. no point thinking so much when obviously there's nothing to think about at this point of time. shall take a chill pill and chilllllaaaaax. LOL!

like what Binghui always tells me, 'joh you've got to take it easy!' even over the most mundane of things. HAHA!

anyway, i'm hungry! have got to start hunting for food again!!!!!

i think my Bb's battery life is damn amazing! luv it so much will love it even more if it has that data plan thingy that my dearest daddy canceled so cruelly. ):

went to work for the Starhub thingy yesterday with Matt. the only perk that i've gotten so far is that i was able to finally sleep through the entire night! okay, granted, i woke up once around 2 am +, but i was so tired that i could get to sleep without any stupid thoughts invading my head!

you've no idea how tiring it is to not be able to sleep (no pun intended). seriously, my whole sleeping schedule and body clock is all wired the wrong way, and i've trouble sleeping at nights, and am so tired that i doze off during the day. ):

i hate it whenever i feel like this! it's like my emotional side is always, always able to affect the physical side. so i always find myself not eating properly, not sleeping properly, falling sick more, blabla. not that i'm saying i'm very ke lian or what, since everybody goes through emo shit periods of their life, but it affects me a lot! idk why. ):

kay don't feel like uploading anything. byebye!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment