Monday, May 11, 2009

something more, much more.



"trust in me, my faith, my heart."

that picture really expresses my heart right now. like, for real.

in that 'how could you do this to me?' look, which fully expresses everything.

i'm just staring blankly at this screen, wondering what to type. it's not that i've nothing to say, it's kinda like i have too many things to say. and wondering about how much i can post up here.

dad keeps saying that i'm anorexic.

---------


back after quite a few hours.

still undecided what to do, shall sleep on it, and hopefully tomorrow i'll wake up with an inkling of what's going to happen.

Lord, please grant my prayers tonight again. Thank You, Amen. I LOVE YOU!

haha haha .

shall go to sleep, shall see what happens tomorrow.



needs time, space.


i need you love.


xoxo
going to bed with cheeks wet.

ps: love, i'll prove to you that you can still trust me. cause i've been nothing but faithful to you.
Lord, please. Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment