Thursday, May 14, 2009

try to move on but it hurts

"if i love you a little less, than before."


was supposed to blog ages ago, but the window was open with no action.

was browsing through people's blogs and realizing how they've become prettier over the course of a few years and all. like duh!~

and my parents want me to clean my room and all, in exchange for some money to get the stuff i want.

sucks that i don't have any money now = no entertainment.

so yeah that's why i've that job interview lined up for tomorrow!

can't help being reminded of a lot of things luh, where ever i go.


alright, loading the Hannah Montana movie (don't laugh at me!), cause ya ya though Miley Cyrus is a pain in real life, Hannah Montana is niceeee. HAHA. and emily osmont (sp?) too.

alright off to meet my best friend.


xoxo
and my heart loves you.

ps: Baby, wo hao xiang ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment