Friday, October 9, 2009

"be careful, it's delicate/ it could crumble apart"

i luv Kinna grannis. she's absolutely amazing and talented. check her out on youtube! i luv every one of her covers and songs. talented, i swear.

have so many things i wanna buy, and so many things i have to do. sick.

went back to my insane_cupid_love acc, and i realize that there are so many people in there that i've forgotten. and i'm going around asking 'hi! who are you?' -.- satisfying my curiosity.

LOL and i'm irritating people with questions like 'so how've you been since the last time we chatted?' i tell you they confirm think i weird and wanna act friendly. but i'm really bored. so.....

aiya i don't know which photos to post up so my blog will remain boring and photo-less. ~~~~~

okay shall go attempt to clean up my room and make a checklist of what i wanna buy blablablablabla.

-.- i wish my house had a sofa in the living room. seriously! it'll be so much easier if i wanna have friends over and they'd have a place to sit. -.-

okay byebye maybe i'll come back to share my thoughts or whatever.


xoxo
lips like sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment