Friday, October 2, 2009

through the eyes of my best friends



uploaded from K's. (yesterday at Mall, while waiting for Bec)

going out with her again later to get her tauhuay from town i guess?

omg i am so bored. i wanna watch a movie!!!!! oh ya and i wanna club tomorrow.

something bad is gonna happen. but i don't know what and it's making me uneasy. really uneasy.

fuck this.


xoxo

ps: for once i feel..... free. like how i was almost one whole year before. and i love this feeling, swear! though it's not like i completely lost feelings for ______, i just..... moved on. guess i outgrew being head over heels in love or something, and i feel so damn proud of myself. [;


edited:

the lenses Mum ordered for me from freshlook aren't big enough or something, cause my pupils are clearly visible through the whatever. okay wasted. luckily i still have spare freshkon ones, but i want brown ones!!!!! instead of my grey ones. ): okay i'm damn late. byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment