Sunday, October 18, 2009

utterly exhausted, good and bad. back to normal life! this whole week has been surreal in a way.

meeting so many new people, seeing more of the good the bad and the extremely ugly.

photos up soon! omg lots of unglams i swear swear swear swear swear.

i think people like me aren't cut out for the adult world at all. it was fun dipping my toes in for a few moments though; i think the kiddy pool is still the best for me.

HAHA chicken!

okay damn fucking tired school tomorrow. OH GOD.

i hate it when emotions get the better of me, and it's hard to control myself especially when intoxicated cause i get affected by stuff so much more. and even the teeniest amounts gets my heart beating fast and face red. -..- lousy shit.

on the phone with Bec now. byebye!


xoxo
cause you can't fool me

ps: weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment