Saturday, October 10, 2009



utterly bored. wanna mahjong siaaaaaaa.

wanna clean up my room too, but haven't gotten around to hanging up all my clothes. say yay for new hangers! black ones -.-

maybe clubbing later. hopefully so, cause i'm itching to go. (eh rhymes!) sigh booooorrrrrrrrreeeeee-innnnnnnngggggggggg.

head hurts somewhat which is weird cause i just woke up from weird sleep, and i feel damn fat now ): plus some tummy cramps. oh my weird! okay bye bye.


xoxo
won't be soon before long

edited:

Stop talking about love. Every asshole in the world says he loves somebody. It means nothing. It still doesn’t mean anything. It’s what you do to the people you say you love, that’s what matters. It’s the only thing that counts.

I finally found it in me to forgive you for what you’ve done. No, see, I know you don’t think you did anything wrong, and that made it so much harder to forgive you. But you did, you walked away when I needed you most. I forgive you, but I’ll never forget the way you made me feel when you walked away.

so, so true.

(both via eletheowl)

No comments:

Post a Comment