Monday, October 26, 2009

wake up call


"decisions are so hard to make."


on the phone with Cyn now, and it's only 1:57am. drat it allllllll.

body aching, i think i'm aging at quite a fast rate, AND I'M HUNGRY AGAIN! fuck this. i can feel my face rounding out even further, my tummy bulging and my thighs expanding..... fuckkkkkkkk.

exercise more! i wanna go swimming soon, anyone?

school tomorrow, hafta sleep soon.

it's funny how things have come full circle. but why now, out of all times? it's hard, it really is hard. whyyyyyyy? and why this way manzx.

i think i repeat things too much. -..-

i sound boring manszxzx. i need to have fun weekends to keep me from feeling like going out during the weekdays.

need to do my brows, it's like a garden up there i swearrrrrrrr. and i hate my fringe now. like cui cui one. ):

Cyn isn't listening to me ): LOL

and i think girls gossip a lot about guys, and i luv looking at pretty girls. hehe.

kay bedtime! goodnight.


xoxo
what now, baby?

ps: i need time to sort everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment