Wednesday, October 7, 2009

fucking tired i swear. exhausted and yet i've to work cause i told Junkai i will, although my whole body is screaming for me not to.

i'm aching all over, kinks in my shoulders, throbbing headache, arms hurt; even my ass is aching.

Cyn's sleeping peacefully in my bed but poor her has to wake up in approximately 35 minutes.

supposedly it was just mahjong today (at freaking 10 am) with John, Junkai, Jonathan and Cyn. then after that was their friend's birthday party (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY!).

he was damn sporting. one of the most sporting people i've ever met, in fact. then went with them to play pool. i've to improve lah!!!!! damn annoying.

i think i like to analyze people way too much. cause i notice even the smallest details, blabla. and it affects my impression of that person.

K session at Bugis after. and here i am at home. what the fuck......... tired.

saw the weirdest looking cockroach today. like seriously. stared at it and .....

okay goodnight.


xoxo
taste of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment