Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april fool!

WHA LAO EH.

what goes around comes around, I TRULY BELIEVE IN THAT NOW.

huiying called me just now.

Huiying: Joh..... i got something to tell you.(crying hysterically)
Me: What thing? you better not be pranking me hor.
Huiying: No..... don't tell anyone. only you and my mum know. (still crying)
Me: what?! (half believing already.)
Huiying: I'm pregnant. (cries and cries)
Me: WHAT?!?!?!?!?! how you know?!
Huiying: bursts out into laughter.
Me: FUCK YOU LA! FUCK YOU! (super agitated but relieved HAHAHA)

-..-


WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT?! and in my mind i was going through all the options and all the questions. but ya serves me right, cause i was going around pranking people that i was pregnant. HAHAHAHAHA.


okay bye. back to blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment