Sunday, April 26, 2009

you arrogant!



"my lips, your mouth."



GAHHHHH.

wish i had that veil. to cover my hair.

wellllllllll, redyed it, if anyone was wondering, and it looks horrible f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c.

not!

oh my God.....

it's like..... !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

got a call for mahjong, and mum asked me to do a facial at the same time.

went for the facial thing first, and went to dye my hair. OMG.

the sentence that was most said was 'when is it going to finish?' blablablablabla. cause i was already rushing for time! ):

so now..... my roots are kind of orange, and my bottom part is a mixture of black and chocolate brown.

WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT. but it's all my own fault ): photos up soooooonly! ):


wha lannnnnn. how ah.

think think think. and no one is allowed to comment on my hair. damn it.

>< style="font-style: italic;">xoxo
you get on my fucking nerves.

ps: but i stilllllll...... ________________________ .




edited:

i have decided to go back to that salon and politely ask the aunty if she can help me do a redye. of roots or something. really cmi lah. feel like killing myself.

how am i supposed to face the world like this?!!!!! God, please be with me as i negotiate with the aunty, and please let her say yes to redying my hair for freeeeeeee! please please ><

): i love Youuuuu God.


No comments:

Post a Comment